1. The Clinique 3-Step Skin Care line is absolutely AMAZING. I've been using it since I was in middle school and I swear by it. The best thing about it is that you can do a test on your skin and see which line is perfect for you. Don't even get me started on the dramatically different moisturizer! It's best (for me anyways) in the winter, but it's light enough to use in the summer as well.
2. The Urban Decay Naked Pallete has become my go to makeup. With so many eyeshadows, it's versatile enough to help you go for an everyday look OR a night out look! The neutral tones are my absolute fave.
3. Tazo Passion Tea has become my drink of summer. Starbucks uses this brand to create their delicious passion tea lemonade, and now I know how to make it at home thanks to Smells Like Home. So tasty and refreshing!
4. Sour Patch Watermelon candy.. Man oh man! If you've never had this, you're missing out. I personally think Sour Patch Kids is a bit too sour for my liking, but the watermelons are the perfect mix of deliciously sweet and sour. I think I might be addicted. You can find these in any gas station or grocery store.
5. Xhilaration Swim Cover Up from Target. Super cute and so comfy! It's super lightweight and breezy and is perfect for the beach or the pool. Too many of my friends have thought it was a cute sundress. I wish I could wear it as a dress, but it's a BIT too see-through! Haha!
6. 50 Shades of Grey is this summer's go to read.. For women anyways! And while you're at it, get the 2nd and 3rd books because you literally can't wait to start the next one! Though it's categorized as an "erotic novel," you can't help but swoon over their love story. You'll fall in love with the infamous Christian Grey, I promise! Laters, baby ;)
7. Breaking Bad I'm notorious for getting hooked on shows that are ON Netflix and in the past weeks, my show has been Breaking Bad. It's super dark and twisted--just how I like my dramas! But seriously, it's about a terminally ill chemistry teacher who starts selling meth in order to pay his medical bills. Sounds weird, but I'm hooked!