1. Tory Burch tote--I love Tory Burch and this adorable tote can double as a beach bag! It's big enough to fit everything you need and it includes pockets on the inside to store important papers, passports, and IDs.
2. Naked Smoothie juice--I'm still annoyed that you don't get snacks on planes anymore, so I always make sure I have one of these smoothies on me before I board a flight. They're so tasty and soo filling--it's like a meal in itself! Most Starbucks carry them.
3. Lululemon In-Stride Jacket--Everyone knows how freezing planes can get and this lightweight jacket can give you the extra warmth you need while flying. They come in tons of cute colors and can easily fit in that cute Tory Burch tote ;)
4. Magazines are a must. For a short duration of the flight, you're not allowed to turn on your Kindle or iPod so having a good magazine can cure that boredom you will probably have. I, for one, absolutely cannot sleep on planes so it's nice to have something to entertain me.
5. Headphones--I cannot stress enough how important having headphones is. It's always my luck that I'm sat next to a baby on a plane, so thank God I can plug in my iPod and drown out the crying.
6. Gum--My ears pop an ungodly amount of times while flying, but I've found that chewing gum drastically helps that!
7. Snacks--like I mentioned before, most airlines don't give out snacks anymore so it's important to bring something to munch on during your flight. I'm a huge fan of Pirate's Booty; it's yummy and it's organic! Win win!
8. Travel sized lotion--skin can get dry in high altitudes, so I like to carry a travel-sized bottle (Victoria's Secret has a lot of great scents in tiny bottles) just in case.
9. Make-up--Props to you if you can fall asleep while flying. When you wake up, you might want to freshen up your face with some compact, travel sized makeup. Fortunately for you, Josie Maran has a Made With Love makeup kit for Sephora that has all of the necessities, including eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush, argon oil, and lip-gloss all for a cheap $46. This way, you won't have to drag out your whole makeup bag just to freshen up.
Happy traveling this summer, yall!