A few things for today:
1. I only have one more finance quiz before that god-awful class is over for the summer! I am shaking I'm so excited about it. I've loved all of my business classes, except for this one. It was all online and as it turns out, finance has a lot to do with math. Math isn't my fave and neither is learning through videos (opposed to face to face). Prayers for a good grade on my final are MUCH appreciated!
2. I've been really obsessed with a band called Nelo (www.nelomusic.com) this summer. They're a Texas band and are a mix between country/rock/indie. They're constantly playing on repeat in my car and apartment. I about died when I found out they're playing at ACL Live in August with Pat Green (another awesome Texas singer). I'll definitely be going!
3. We're starting to dig deeper into my little seizure predicament. I had an EEG (measures my brain activity) yesterday and it was really awkward. The EEG tech was super nice, but he was just a little awkward to talk with. He kept telling me people from East Texas were yay-hoos (opposed to yaw-hoos). Then I had to fall asleep for 10 minutes... that was a bit of a challenge with a strange man watching me sleep. Nonetheless, I came, I saw, and I conquered. Today, I have to go get an MRI on my brain. So hopefully in a few days my neurologist will call me with results and we'll know where to go from here.
4. I started watching Friends from the very beginning. I'm not really sure where this show has been my whole life, but I'm pissed that I've missed out for such a long time! It's so funny!
5. I realllllllly need to do laundry. I was out of clean towels last night when I went to take a shower, so I grabbed a dirty one from the hamper (gross, I know). What I didn't realize was that was the same towel my friend Adam had used to clean up his nosebleed the other night.. Naturally, I didn't notice until I started drying off. Can you say ew?
That's about all of the fun and excitement going on in my life this week. Kacy headed back to Nashville yesterday. I'll miss her, but I'm sure she was ready to get back home and see her friends.
Until tomorrow, XO.