1. I'm obsessed with this Banana Boat spray on sunscreen. First of all, I'm white as a ghost, so unless I wanna get burnt to a crisp, this stuff is a necessity. Plus, I get reallllly sweaty when I lay out (sick, I know) and this stuff really stays on for hours. And your hands don't get all greasy because you don't have to rub it in! Win win situation.
2. Love these square-frame sunglasses from Forever 21. If you're like me, you go through sunglasses quick. Mine always wind up breaking or I lose them or the plastic starts peeling off or whatever. These are cheap ($5.80, heck yeah!) and pretty durable.
3. These headbands from F21 are an absolute essential if you're doing anything outside this summer. They're super cute, plus they get your hair out of your face. I especially like wearing these to the pool. No one looks cute with a bangs tanline.
4. Watermelon. Oh my god. I'm literally obsessed with watermelon in the summer. It's so refreshing!
5. I seriously swear by this makeup. Clinique's Stay-Matte Oil Free Foundation is honestly a Texan girl's dream come true. Even on the most hot and humid day, this makeup stays put and your face looks flawless. You barely even glitter (aka a pretty word for sweat) while wearing it. I'm in loveeeeeee.
6. Essie's Mojito Madness is such a fun color for the summer. When else can you pull off vibrant shades like this?
7. If you're looking for a delicious summer cocktail, UV's Coconut Vodka needs to be your next go-to liquor. I don't particularly like rum and when I heard the news of a coconut flavored vodka existing, my heart skipped a beat. I like to mix this with soda water or Sprite for a refreshing drink by the pool. Bonus points if you blend it with coconut milk and ice for a pina colada!
8. Kelly and Katie Iris sandals are so fun! They go with almost any outfit and can be dressed up or dressed down. I love any kind of summer sandals and all the cute ways they can be worn. So much more interesting than a boring ole flip flop.
9. Tervis Tumblers are life-savers. They don't sweat! How great of an invention is that?! I can go to sleep at night with an ice-water and wake up the next morning with ice still in my Tervis. Love love love it. They're perfect for the beach or the pool, plus they come in the cutest designs! I'm diggin the moustache one :)
So there ya have it... a few of my summer faves. Enjoy!