1. Ed Sheeran's album + - Ok, I'm in love. His voice is like a little angel singing in my ear. Every single song is great.
2. Urban Decay Naked Skin Liquid Makeup - I went into Sephora the other day in search of a non-shitty foundation. Fortunately for me, my new BFF/makeup consultant, Dante came right along and helped me pick out the perfect foundation. It was super weird having a guy do my makeup... I'm confident I'd wind up looking like a hooker if Graham tried to do my makeup. Needless to say, Dante is a genius. I'm obsessed with this stuff.
3. Solar and Blossom Candle - My best friend/roomie bought me this candle for my birthday and I can't stop burning it!
4. Braided Strappy Platform Wedge - Neeeeeed for this spring. Yes please.
5. The Mighty Cone - It's no secret I love trailer park food. Luckily for me, a new trailer park opened within walking distance from my apartment and they ever so kindly decided to include my most favorite trailer of all, The Mighty Cone! If you're in Austin, I highly recommend it. Fried food heaven.
6. This hilarious tank - I guess you gathered from #5 that I love food. Muuuuuch more than exercising. This tank could not be more perfect.
7. OliveYewJewels Custom Initial Necklace - I stumbled across this Etsy shop and I pretty much want everything in there. How adorb would this necklace be with mine and G's initials?!
8. J Crew Polka Dot Bikini - I know it's February but I can't help but think it's time for summer with this weird Texas weather.
9. This quote - This quote strikes a cord with my heart. The job hunt has been so frustrating and this gave me some confidence that everything will work out.
In other news, I applied for graduation this week and got approved. I don't know how to feel. Making the switch to real adulthood is scaring the life out of me. It's going to be such a huge change and I just don't feel prepared for it.
Aside from freaking out about the future, life has been so good lately. Graham and I had the best Valentines day. It's a cheesy holiday, but there's something so fun about having a day to give even more love than you normally would.
This weekend we plan on doing a lottttt of relaxing and trip planning! We're going to San Francisco for a few days in March and we're trying to figure out the best places to go, so if you have any recommendations, please let me know!