1. iPad Mini: I got this as a graduation gift and I am OBSESSED. I was super hesitant about getting one because I have a Macbook and an iPhone (and why would I need a cross between the two), but I find myself using it all the time. Also for everyone I made fun of for reading on a Kindle/iPad, you can go ahead an kick me. My B. Turns out reading on it is quite enjoyable. I'm also super pumped about my new aztec case from MonogramCase! Hurry up and get here so I can get over my irrational fear of breaking it.
2. Silver Linings Playbook: So you know how I said I made fun of people for not reading actual books? Yeahhhhh... so the first book I bought on my iPad was this one. Finished it in a day. So so so good. However, I cannot say the same about the movie. Whatevs. Bradley Cooper was in it, and really, I guess that's a win for everyone.
3. Spotify Premium: So Graham and I had this deal that if he got Netflix, I'd get Spotify Premium and we'd share both accounts. It was probably the best idea everrrrr. I can search any song on my iPhone and listen to it whenever I want. You can also make your playlists offline so it doesn't use up all your data. It's awesome. It's like downloading any song you want and having it at your fingertips, except not. Also, no commercials. Yay.
4. Tallboy Coke cans that don't exist anywhere but 7/11: I almost had a conniption today, y'all. I don't know if you know this about me, but I have a Coke addiction. Some people have coffee in the mornings and some people, like me, have a Coke. Nothing is better than an ice cold Coke out of a can. And like any good American, we all know if you want more than 12oz, you're gonna have to make the leap to a bottle. Today, my life was changed. I found out 7/11 now carries giant Coke cans. They were like the tallboys of Coke. I was so excited to buy one but then I realized I didn't have cash on me and didn't want to charge $1.20. Typical. You bet your happy ass I'll be there tomorrow to buy all the ones in stock. Cause I'm healthy like that. (Side note: I searched ALL over the damn Internet to find a picture of these puppies, and come to find out the only exist at the 7/11 by my house. Lucky me.)
5. Panera Mac & Cheese: I'm starting to sound like a total fatty based on this and #4. It's ok. #8 makes up for it. This mac & cheese is life changing. Go get it immediately.
6. The Nate Berkus Collection at Target: I want it all. In fact, if Nate Berkus wanted to come redecorate my whole apartment, I wouldn't care. I loved him before his Target collection, and since I'm such a superfan, I'm hoping he'll for sure come.
6. (the other 6; I'm a dumb dumb) Kim Zolciak & Kroy Biermann: I can't help but love her. With my busy schedule in college, I mainly only watched (fine, still watch) reality TV because it's so mindless and I could do homework and watch at the same time. Leading me to get sucked into far too many Bravo shows, especially the Real Housewives. Kim's just so entertaining and ghetto, yet refined and pretty. She's like the perfect mixture of trashy and classy and I really just can't get enough of Don't Be Tardy For The Party. I cried with her when her parents sued her for visitation rights of the grandkids, I laughed when she was worried about getting mold in her wig, and I can't help but love her precious husband. Andddd after writing this, I've officially decided I need a hobby, or a life, or something. You know you have issues when you become heavily emotionally invested in a reality show on Bravo. Help.
7. Trouble by Randy Rogers: This album is awesome. I love Randy so much. I saw him in concert 2 weeks ago and have already bought tickets to see him again in June. Ch-ch-check him out.
8. Working Out: I know this is probably a surprise to everyone since I complain walking up a flight of stairs, but Graham and I have been on a healthy kick and I'm shockingly enjoying it. Well, some days. I used to feel like crap after a workout. I accused Elle Woods of lying to me: "Exercise releases endorphins and endorphins make people happy". And happy people don't
kill their husbands yell at their boyfriend about turning the kitchen light off. But I digress, working out has eventually made me feel good. It's probably some weird magic happening to me, but whatever. I'll take it. Gotta get that hot bod, ya know?
Things I DON'T love: the job hunt, boiling hot weather, and my best friend leaving me for almost a month for her Eurotrip. Wahhhhhh.