I know yall are all like whatever Megan, you do this crap all the time.
I'm not trying to call the kettle black because some days I am tee-totally guilty of building a post off of another blogger's post. Bear with me here. This post is all fun and games :)
So just for shitz and gig's, I've created a list of "shit bloggers say":
1. "I loooooove maxi skirts because it is totally an excuse not to shave my legs, amirite ladies?!"
2. "I know it's still summer, but I am so ready for fall. I can just TASTE the pumpkin spice lattes."
3. "This weekend I stopped by Goodwill and picked up this old crappy chair and remodeled it into this gorgeous pottery barn inspired chair in under 20 minutes! Here's how!" (please...)
4. "Anyone else on the struggle bus this Monday? Hollllllllly hangover." Also insert "I totally have the Monday blues." (everyone in blogland seems to have such shitty Mondays!)
5. "Now, while I adore fashion blogs, I am in nooo way a fashion blogger."
6. "These ladies are hosting a giveaway for over $370,000 worth of TARGET GIFT CARDS!" (
bitches bloggers love Target)
7. "You know what's cute? Puppies."
8. "I'm a twenty-thirty-forty(?) something, just trying to figure life out" (OK, fine.. I'm guilty of this, but only because I don't feel like changing my about me every year!)
9. "Am I the only one who hates stupid hashtags?"
and lastly, my most favorite and most relatable...
10. "Is 10am too early for wine?"
Anywho, like I said.. not trying to call anyone out or hurt anyone's feelings here.. maybe us bloggers all just think the same stuff? Very possible.