I want to start documenting my happy moments each week. I want to be able to look back a year from now and see what made me smile throughout the year. Plus, sometimes I need to just sit back and look at my life. Take a look at the things I may take for granted and see how they impact me. The big things, the small things, shooot.. even the insignificant things.
1. We got a brand new office and work and it is AWESOME! Our company has grown so much and it's nice to see the fruits of our labor in this cool new space. Plus I have a great new office of my own, which is cool. I'm excited to decorate it. OH and this is kind of insignificant to most, but at our old office, the walls were dark gray and since our CEO hated flourescent lighting, we all worked by lamplight. Which was eh.. cozy at times, but our new office has tons of natural light as well as overhead lighting. It's the little things :)
2. The Bachelor is back! I didn't watch last season because Desiree was the most annoying person to walk the planet, but I see pretty awesome drama coming up with Juan Pablo. I love the crazies of each season and you see 'em most on The Bachelor, because frankly, men on the Bachelorette don't drunk into drunkass crazies like the girls do.
3. Speaking of TV, I'm super excited that Girls is back. And the new show, True Detectives, that comes on before looks reallllly good.
4. Valentines Day is coming up and I'm so excited. A day that forces my boyfriend and I to be over the top cheesy and lovey is a happy day in my book.
5. My niece is turning ONE tomorrow! Holy cow, how has it been a year already? She is so beautiful and so stinkin' smart. A whole year of loving that sweet baby!
6. The weather has been incredible lately. So sunny and warm-ish in January? Please don't leave!
7. I got to see my high school best friend this past weekend (naturally, I didn't take any pictures) and it made my heart so happy to see her. We laughed till we cried reminiscing on old memories. I'm pretty sure her new boyfriend thinks I'm a nutjob, but oh well. I missed her so much!
8. My new position at work is finallllly coming together at work. It's been a clusterfuck trying to transfer into it, but I'm starting to see light at the end of the tunnel. Hip hip hooray!
8's all I got because I cut the tip of my finger yesterday and it hurts to type haha. Thanks for letting me share my life with all of you! I hope you are able to find happiness in all of your days :)