This link-up changes everrrrrything....
- I started taking barre classes and they are aweeeesome! I mean, I'm ridiculously sore. But I'm finally getting in shape. On my own terms. I motivated myself, and I'm really proud of that.
- New Girl was hilarious this week. I feel like the past couple of episodes weren't super funny.
- I've been having exceptional messy buns days. Yall know the ones I'm talking about.
- I ordered a super cute sweater from Gap while they were having a 30% off sale. Super cute.
- We got a late start today at work due to the weather, which meant I had the chance to pick up a delicious breakfast taco on the way in. If you want a way into my heart, buy me a breakfast taco.
- While work has been crazy, it's really rewarding when you realize you can pull something off. It's nice to get recognition and feel like a badass
- Work is insane. There are seriously not enough hours in the day. A little over a month left of this project, can I get a halllllelujah!
- I've really been missing my mom.
- I'm tired of the damn cold. Hurry up warm weather.
- I tried making homemade macaroons last night. Huge fail.
- Did I mention work is nuts?
Now, for a fun weekend! Aside from my dental procedure tomorrow morning (yes, on a Saturday), I plan to be super relaxed. I have a few errands to run (reminds me.. I haven't been to Targ in a while) and some yoga on Sunday. OH and Graham said we could eat bad this weekend! I'm so over eating healthy. Life is good.